Be still.

"Be still, and know that I am God." --Psalm 46:10

This verse has settled my heart many times in the last few years. I can easily get caught up and swept away by whatever goals I have set for myself. God's words remind me that He can do anything and I am His child. They remind me to let Him have my goals and my trials.

Speaking of goals, I planned to post before now, but teacher week started last week, and this week I have a rowdy bunch of Kindergarteners. I already love them. They are small and adorable. Teaching has really tested my patience and helped me to grow in my faith. But, that's a post for another day.

Today is THE DAY of Chad's testicular biopsy. Don't get nervous, I am not going into details about testes again. We will know today what path we will take to start a family. I am optimistic. I am resting in the Lord's will. If Chad does not have viable sperm, we know that God has another plan for us and we will pursue that. Either way, I think God has brought us to the knowledge of embryo adoption for His purpose.

Prayers are appreciated--prayers to keep Chad and I comfortable and confident in the Lord's will. Please join me in also praying for today to run smoothly, the doctors to be knowledgeable, and Chad to be free of pain.

Thank you!!

I'll post again very soon.

Comments

  1. Wishing you guys the very best today and always! Love you both!!
    Shannon & Mike

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck and thoughts with you guys today!

    Love, Lynsey

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good Luck! Do keep us posted on how everything goes. My thoughts are with you guys!

    Heather

    ReplyDelete
  4. I know in my heart that God will bless you and Chad with a child and you will be wonderful parents. Chad is a living testimony of God's love and how our family has been blessed so many times. Thank you for letting me be part of this journey. I love you both so much!
    Love you, Mom.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment