I know you have been on pins and needles since yesterday. Well, I thought we would have a more definite answer by now, but it's actually better this way. My pessimistic mind expected that they would take one look at the biopsy and say the sperm was no good. I was just going on the knowledge that Chad's immunosuppressents and other drugs can do damage to fertility. However, all things are possible through God.

The doctor that collects the sample said that there was plenty to collect and he had to take it back to his lab to be tested. The good news is that if the sperm was all bad, he said he would be able to tell right away. So, it's now at the lab being tested for its viability and how well it stands up to freezing and thawing. There's probably a lot more to it, but I don't know the ins and outs.

I am rushing off to work--17 eager learners will be busting down my door at 8:00. Let me recommend a book for you to read while I'm gone:



http://www.amazon.com/Square-Cat-Elizabeth-Schoonmaker/dp/1442406194


Really, it's hilarious. I won't spoil it. I can't wait to read it to the kids on Monday during Math. Kindergarten is awesome!

Comments

  1. God told me I would have a little boy and a little girl in my dreams. I never imagine what a wonderful daughter He would give me. I am blessed to be able to see you walk your walk with God and with Chad. It is a wonderful thing and fills my heart. You are steps ahead with your best friend God. He loves us more than we can imagine. He will guide you and protect you. You will be on the other side of this as fine gold and silver. Love you, Mom

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment