"With man this is impossible, but with God all things are possible." Matthew 19:26

God has shown us how true this verse is. We found out on Wednesday (my birthday!!) that Chad has plenty of viable sperm! Amazing!! They had no trouble finding a sample and it was frozen and thawed and survived!! They are freezing the sample until we are ready to use them.

I had written off the biopsy as just a step we had to do to be sure that we exhausted our options at having our own children. I knew we were going to be disappointed, but that we would proceed with embryo adoption and it would be wonderful. God has known since the creation of the world that this was going to be our journey. He has heard our prayers and He has made a plan for us that is better than our own plans.

My heart swells with thankfulness and amazement. We will begin our process for IVF in October. I will keep you posted on all the details, whether you want them or not!

Comments

  1. Oh my goodness, that is FANTASTIC NEWS!!! Praise Jesus!!! I am so happy for ya'll!

    ReplyDelete
  2. God is so good!! I knew he always had plans for you and Chad, wonderful plans! I am so happy for you both, can't wait for more good news. Love you! Mom

    ReplyDelete
  3. A perfect blend of your sweetness, Chad's charm and both of your brains- Look out World! So excited about this news. Words cannot express the love and joy felt for you both right now. xoxo

    Shannon

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment