God is so good!

I'm sure I could use that title for every entry. I'm not sure that I haven't used it before. Every step of the way, God has shown that He is faithful and worthy of our trust and praise. I have had basically no side effects to the meds. Chad and I weren't sure we were doing them right. Then we go in today to the doctor's office and he said "Things are moving right along!" He was excited! The egg retrieval looks like it could be next week!! We were shocked! We weren't expecting the procedure to be until the week after next and that still felt soon. God's timing is perfect and even better than what we had planned.

I was praising God in my heart and thinking about the journey he has put Chad and I on. November 12, 2010, Chad was wheeled into an elevator on his way to pre-op before his second double-lung transplant. He had a look of peace on his face that I won't ever forget as he was tossing me his underwear from under his bed sheet. The elevator doors closed and I was scared. Just about three years later, he is in great health and on his way to being a father. Amazing! I can't believe it. I am so thankful.

We go back in on Monday morning and they will be able to tell us with more certainty when they will aspirate (retrieve the eggs). Eeeeeek! I'm so excited! (Maybe it's the hormones, but if this is the worst side effect, I'll take it.)


Comments