The good news keeps coming!

The doctor's office called yesterday morning and told us that 14 of the 17 eggs fertilized and are growing!! Wow!! It feels somewhat unreal. Our genetic material has started taking the first steps of life. How many times can I say, "God is so good!" I can't think of any other way to say it.

We have an appointment to go in on Sunday for a transfer, but they will let us know tomorrow morning, before our appointment, if we will be waiting until Tuesday, Day 5. We are hoping that the appointment will be Tuesday because embryos have been more successful at Day 5 than Day 3.

I want to know about them everyday. I want them to call me today and tell me how they are growing. I don't know if they will or not. They used the Dr.'s office to relay the information and they are closed over the weekend, so we might not know until tomorrow.

We are very excited and optimistic.

"Death and life are in the power of the tongue, and those who love it will eat its fruits."
Proverbs 18:21

Comments