Here we go!

So, it is Day 1 of my cycle today, Sunday, October 20, 2013. I knew it was coming and was anxiously waiting. I have called the doctor's office, which is obviously closed, but I am hoping that someone is checking the voicemail. If I don't hear anything, the next step is for me to talk to an on-call doctor, which I am not very excited to do. I guess my feelings about it don't matter. I am hoping to get an ultrasound today so  I don't have to take any time off tomorrow. Also, that way I will know better what the plan is and I can ask for the days/ half-days off ahead of time. But, I have to remember that God is in control and I shouldn't worry about anything.

Chad and I have unloaded the medication. It looks something like this:

Those are not my exact drugs, but if I were to lay them all out on the table, it would look very similar.

I don't know what to expect. I have heard what other women have said that have been through this before, but we are individuals. I won't start the medications until they tell me that I am all ready to begin. That could be Day 3 (Tuesday), or I could have to wait longer. I am praying that we will start soon. We are ready!!

I am reminding myself to not think about the what ifs and not to worry about time off work. Stress is not beneficial to this process. Chad and I are putting this as a priority for right now and everything else will have to find its place.

Thank you for your prayers and your encouragement!

Comments

  1. Side note: I need ibuprofen and can't have it. This is a good practice for me to just toughen up. I'm sure this pain is small potatoes. Lots of couch time needed.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment